When you think of breaking the chains I imagine being shackled together being in a rut, can’t release, can’t get away from. Breaking the chains can be something that is physically going on with you and also literally. So what do I mean when I say, “Breaking the Chains”? Breaking the Chains is all the expectations that we hold on ourselves. Often times we set such high bars and expectations for ourselves that we feel like we are in chains..we can’t seem to catch a break, we feel like we are less than because we didn’t complete that task. We feel as if we just will never break free from our past, from our mistakes, from our problems, from our current issues, from just life in general. We don’t have to continue to be shackled, we don’t have to continue to be chained….
BREAK THE CHAIN
- Release the mindset that you have to be perfect
- Release the mindset that everything has to work a certain way
- Release the mindset that you have to do everything all on your own
- Release the concept that you don’t need help or that asking for help will make you inferior.
These are the chains that we put on ourselves each and everyday that holds us back from achieving our goals and dreams. It’s these chains that we put on ourselves every morning before we walk out of the door.
- We want to move forward
- We want to move ahead
- We want to fulfill that goal and dream but we feel we can not because we feel incapable of doing it
WE can but we must first break the chain that we have placed on our lives.
Stop feeling like life has to look a certain way, stop putting high expectations on yourself and start living. Start accepting each moment and each experience that comes in our lives as not a bad thing but as guide to help us achieve the goals that we are setting to achieve…but first you have to break the CHAINS!!!